2018 28 Paper: Murum HEP- Lesson Learnt
A lesson learnt session was conducted after the completion of MHEP construction, a process to identify design compilations, challenges during construction, installation and commissioning of the plant, stakeholders’ engagement gaps and other issues. The lessons learnt reflect on past best practices, way to improve, provide ways to mitigate and prevent them at design stage in future HEPs.
- Author: Abdul Hakim Bin Razali
- Exchange: 2018 - Albury AGL
- Company: Sarawak Energy Berhad
- Topic: Asset Management, Condition Monitoring, Lessons Learnt
- Key Words: Asset, Cooling, Corrosion, H2S, Hydrogen Sulphide, cost